Should we break up? please help!

my boyfriend and I have been together for almost half a year. it was perfect at first; he always complimented me, waited for me, asked me what I wanted to do when we hung out, gave random kisses, all that sweet stuff. now I can barely get any reaction out of him. he'll sit in the computer chair instead of with me on the couch, or barely touches me if we're sitting together. he says he loves me every time we're on the phone or before we go our separate ways, but I hardly believe it. it's painful because I'm the type of person who needs to know I'm loved and cared for. I love him and I would do anything I could to make him happy, but I want to be happy too and it makes me feel horrible. we've never gotten into any fights. I've never talked to him about the situation because I don't want to seem needy or annoying. it just feels like he's lost interest, but why wouldn't he just leave me if that's the case? should I try talking to him about how I feel? I've been feeling this way for months. please give advice!
Should we break up? please help!
Add Opinion