Gave a guy my phone number at a club?

Anonymous
I went to a club for the first time ever yesterday, and I danced with a few guys, then one in particular was pretty cute and a really good dancer, so we danced for probably an hour or so and ended up kissing. He asked for my phone number, and I gave it to him.

He texted me when I had to leave, saying he had a good time and was sorry I had to go. I guess I was just wondering if guys get phone numbers in clubs with the intent to call the girl or get together another time, or if it's likely I'll never hear from him again... I dunno, I had a lot of fun, and he was a great kisser, but I feel like it's a bit of a weird situation, getting together in clubs, if that makes sense?

No hater comments about clubs being scummy, please. I just went with a couple of friends to dance because I think it's something I have to try once.
Gave a guy my phone number at a club?
1
3