Advice on this guy needed please

raineydaygurl
I met this guy on an online dating site and we've been texting back and forth for almost a month now and yesterday we went on a first date. we were supposed to go out last week but I got so nervous I ended up bailing after I saw him and was worried because he was so good looking >.<. and he waited outside for an hour and a half (I know I'm terrible and hate myself for it already) but before he left I texted him and said I couldn't do it and he was really sweet and said I'll forgive you if you come over and say hi so I did. but he texted me right after and wanted to try again. I thought for sure he wouldn't wanna talk to me but anyway. we finally went yesterday and I was shy and he was really quiet for the most part but in general it seems to have gone well. and the date ended in a hug he initiated but I like hugged him for 3 seconds and he seemed to almost push me away suddenly. but when he got home he texted me to say thanks and ask if I wanted to again sometime. he said he was sorry for being nervous in person and not to be surprised if our dating seemed...slow. and that he's "never had more than one date so this should be interesting, kinda excited though :P" and then he texted me that day again to ask when would be good for our next date. so we're going for a movie date on Wednesday. and he's already planning on going to this fair in 2 weeks,going to the river soon and taking me to visit vancouver. last night he said I should come to his friends kids first birthday they're having a barbeque and he said" I may have talked about you to the point where they're wondering when they're gonna meet you (sorry?)" all his friends will be there and it's a little woah after just one date.i'm flattered though.he seems so sure that everythings gonna go well. he's22 I'm 19. this was my first date ever. he also lives in the next town over (about 20 minutes away)on Wednesday he wants to pick me up(I don't have a car myself) and I'm nervous around him cause on his profile he said he prefers slim girls and that he's a bit shallow and I'm on the curvier side.so I would love some input on a few things

1.should I let him pick me up? friends are telling me not to trust him and get in his car.

2. why would he initiate the hug then push me away so suddenly.

3. any tips for making things less awkward if we're both shy

4.what he means by "if dating seems slow" when he's quick to plan all these dates so quick

5. is he getting a little ahead of himself or is it just me

6.what your over all impression is and any feedback in general would be appreciated.

sorry it's so long thanks to anyone who read it all XD
+1 y
well it ended up working out. we've been dating in person for a month now so thanks for the input :)
Advice on this guy needed please
4
0