He's giving me mixed signals... What is going on here and how do I handle it?

girl40
So I met this guy and he seemed interested in me, got my number, and sent the follow up text after I met him. We texted back and forth the first week and I think I may have come off a little over-eager, though I didn't come off needy. Then the second week I started to suspect he was no longer interested. He would only send one or two consecutive texts a day and then not respond till the next day.

Then one day on skype he sent me a link to check out on fitness (a common interest) but signed off shortly thereafter. I checked it out then four days later sent him a text that said "hey I read the link you sent me, thanks." I worded it this way so I could try and gauge his interest because he could not respond, give a one word answer or continue the convo. He ended up asking my opinon on the link and I texted him back with my thoughts. That happened on a Saturday. Then I never heard back from him all week, until Friday I noticed he had left a message Wednesday night on skype for me saying that his phone had broke and he lost my number which is why he hadn't responded yet and to send him a text. So that next Saturday I sent him a text. I didn't receive a response at all till he called me on Wednesday. It was the first time that he had called me. I spoke to him for a minute but was leaving when he called me so I told him that I would either call or text him back later and said bye to him. It is now Sunday and so I texted him earlier today and just said "hey what's up? sorry about the other day but I was just heading out when you called me." I haven't received a response from him yet, but I'm just really confused and I don't know if he is interested. I figure if a guy isn't interested he pretty much doesn't answer you at all and ignores you, what is going on here?

0
1