Do you think he still loves her ? :'(

iseul18
i caught him on Facebook posting some crappy message on his wall then I asked him why he said I'm gonna explain it to you someday but now I can't I'm still confused I asked him why he didn't answer my question... I really know what's the truth its because of that girl.. then one day when I really can't take to pretend that I do not know anything I asked him again... your posts on Facebook what does it mean? do you have something you want to tell me? he said I'm sorry blah blah blah he told me that he love that girl before but now he doesn't love her anymore because he love me and he's just confused because that girl comes back again.. but he told me that he realize that he loves me more than her... then the following day he gave his password and email on Facebook to me I open it and straight to his inbox I saw everything T.T and on his sent items T.T but I can't asked him about that because were done at that :( then nowwwww after a month he post a song from youtube on Facebook I play it .. :( its about letting go :(( I keep on silence because I'm not really sure if he dedicated that song to that girl so I posted a message on my wall "the song sounds nice but the lyrics annoyed me :l" then now I saw his Facebook and the song was gone .. he wouldn't delete it if I'm wrong right? I'm WORRIED RIGHT NOW I'm CONFUSED I REALLY LOVE HIM SO MUCH AND I can't LET HIM GO :( I JUST WANT THAT BITCH OUT OF OUR LIVES :( (that bitch added my BESTbest friend on Facebook.. she is fit to go to hell that's sucks! ) I don't LIKE HER :((((
Do you think he still loves her ? :'(
Add Opinion