Does my ex boyfriend still like me?

We broke up about 4months ago. He broke up with me cos he think he can't make me happy. Anyway, a month after we broke up, we still flirt a lot with each other. He was always happy when we work together. When I ask him if he wanted to wait for me to finish work (which is 2hours later) he give some lame excuse that he probably still be there. He always give indirect answer but always waited. Anyway, I asked him out 2months ago and he say no. I knew he still likes me cos of many signs. I started to ignore him after that because I feel he was proud and a little mean to me because he knew I still likes him. He tried to tease and talk to me a few times but I just ignore him. Then he stop talking to me but still stares from time to time. My friend saw him staring once and he quickly pretend to do something else. I slowly started talking to him recently. Not much, just hi and a little bit playful like we used to be. He starting to warm up to me last weekend. He was being nice and sweet. He do me little favour at work. I can feel he's trying to be nice and careful not pissing me off again. I feel that by ignoring him I gain back his respect. At least he's not trying to be mean to me at the moment. He was actually enjoying working with me last weekend. Smiley face the whole time and tease me a little. Would a guy behave this way around their ex gf?
Does my ex boyfriend still like me?
Add Opinion