Why My Ex Boyfriend Keeps Ignoring Me?

Anonymous
Its been a little over a month since the break up with my three and a half year relationship with my ex boyfriend. I broke up with him out of fear that he would break up with me. During our relationship I was always the one that put the most effort into the relationship by contacting him and trying to make plans to see him. It was really difficult getting him to want to see me and even just talking with me. To get a good perspective of how long it takes to see him, I last saw him on June 4 and I broke up with him on June 28 2011... We would probably only see each other once or twice a month so it was really hard on me that I just broke it off.

Now the mistake that I wish I did before the break up was to talk to him about it. I never told him how I felt about not seeing him that often and maybe it could work out. I feel like its too late now because after the break up he doesn't want anything to do with me. I tried texting and I called him once. When I tried to apologize on the phone he kept interrupting me and reminded me that I broke up with him. Then said he didn't want to talk to me right now and its been weeks since I tried contacting him...last thing I texted him that I missed him and wished we could talk but I just get ignored.

What should I do now? Have you gone through a break up similar to this one? Will I hear from him?

Why My Ex Boyfriend Keeps Ignoring Me?
1
1