Is he scared of me or just doesn't like me?

There is this guy who I am attracted to, however I think he is scared of me like he will literally walk the other way with his head down when he sees me, won't look at me, if I try and speak to him he looks so uncomfortable. I text him asking him if he wanted to go for a drink but he never replied never said a yes or no. I just don't understand him. I mean we've never been friends or anything but always civil to each other although often we would blank each other. he's friends with many attractive girls so can't imagine he's got a problem with girls and generally is a friendly man. Is it me do you think? Is he scared of me or just doesn't like me?
+1 y
Also we work in an office environment and sometimes he will have flirty/jokey banter with everyone but me, even if I am around. Why do you think he laughs and jokes with everyone but me? It makes me feel like an idiot as I am usually just completly ignored by him when this happens.
3
2