Why does my ex still call me?

Anonymous
He broke up with me 5 months ago. He's been with the girl he met the week before he broke up with me for the last 4 1/2 months. We were friends before, fell in love, lived together then he got a job out of town, and broke up with me. Fair enough. Why does he still call me? Not all the time, but he's happily moved on and doesn't even live in the same town as me anymore. Why does he call me? (He'll move back soon.) Why can't he let go of me like I did him? I should be the one hung up and still calling him since I was the one dumped. But here I am, still ignoring his phone calls. It drives me insane. Why in the H-E-double-hockey-sticks does he still call!?
+1 y
So after letting 2 of his calls go to voice mail this week I've decided I don't even want to talk to him to tell him I don't want to talk to him. Ignored call Tuesday then again on Thursday. I am going to take advantage of the fact that he won't be home for a very long time (he is working 60 hour weeks) so since we won't cross paths I can avoid him easily by not taking his calls. We have nothing to talk about.

I don't know what he wants from me but he's gotta let go. I did.
Why does my ex still call me?
3
1