Is there a way to make him want to care? Bros before hoes?

Anonymous
now before you jump to the conclusion and say duh! hear me out plz.

kay so this guy I've been with for three years chooses EVERYONE over me. literally. sometimes not even guyys. like just the dumbest sh*t too like he says "you need to get over the fact that I won't add you on Facebook" and he tells all his friends and family he doesn't talk to me. like if we're hanging out ( we can only hang like once a week or so) and his friend calls he completely acts like I don't exist and leaves me for them. no matter what. ya ya ya'll can say just leave him but its not that easy Because we have a house together but I'm not living there and its a messed up storry so jus don't say that plz.. and I've expressed my feelings to him. he just doesn't give a f***. is there a way to make him want to care?
+1 y
i can't leave him. he is on the title of the house with me and I don't want to lose the house and neither does he. f*** he makes me sooooooo pissed. new question.

what do you do when you're really f***in pissed and wanna blow steam?
4
4