Do I take a chance by going with my heart and taking another shot at girl A while losing Girl B? What should I do?

Anonymous
Ok so last year, I was talking to this girl (Girl A) for about 8 months, I finally asked her out and she turned me down twice saying that she's had a real bad experience w BF's and wasn't into it. Eventually I moved on and stopped trying to hang out w her and getting both our friends together to go out on the weekends. Since then I've started talking to an old friend (Girl B)who've I have known since 7th grade and she REALLY likes me and I think she a cool girl too but my mind and heart is still with Girl A...

I haven't seen Girl A since 4th of July and she's been practically begging me to come out with her and her friends, and to hang out w her in general, but I've been denying it because of Girl B and also, I'm pretty sure nothing will come out of it. Just tonight she's been telling me how she misses me and wants to hang out cuddle and watch a movie when she gets home from vacation and my heads all over the place now.

I kind a have a good thing going on with Girl B, and could see myself dating her, But my Heart is still with Girl A, and she's NEVER going to go away because she's a close friend of my brother's Fianc. As a matter in fact neither girls are EVER going away because Girl B and her friends are long time friends, with all of my friends (a little confusing I know)

What should I do? do I take a chance by going with my heart and taking another shot at girl A while losing Girl B, or do I go with the sure thing and stick with Girl B...I'm not a player and don't want to juggle them therefore I am stuck in a Pickle >:-O
1
1