Guys, if you saw one of your girl friends make an ugly, silly face, would that make her unattractive to you?

Anonymous
I've always been known as the silly, retarded girl within my large group of friends. In this large group of friends is also the guy I've liked for quite some time. He's definitely seen all the faces I've made and he laughs along with all my other friends. None of us are mature whatsoever but I'm afraid this is scaring him away from me. I don't want to quit being silly because it's who I am and frankly it's a lot of fun but if it's going to turn him away, I feel as if I should. Guys, if you saw one of your girl friends make an ugly, silly face, would that make her unattractive to you?
4
0