Why are guys so sweet when drinking then ignore you the next day?

so me and some friends went over to another friends this past weekend to drink well there was this guy I was very attracted to, he told a mutual friend he was attracted to me too. well we all drank a lot that night so me an the guy didn't get to talk much. well the next night we all went to a big social event togther he was there and he picked on me the entire way there well when we got there I managed to put myself around him every chance I could, he did the same! after we left there we all wnet to another friends house to hang out and drink some more. the guy I was into didn't have too much to drink but definitely had a buzz. well everyone else there was to the point they they were ready to pass out and go home1 so me and the guy went of by ourselves SO WE COULD TALK! that's really all we did, I mean he found a way to touch me and we flirted it was fun11 well then when we went to go our seperate ways, he was such a gentleman he came over and opend my door an took my hand to lead me out of the vehicle. well thenhe pushed me up against the side of the car and kissed me111 well trhats went on for AWhile it was amazing, when I finally went towalk away he had this adorable smile on his face an he grabbed my hand and pulled me back into his arms11 it was so sweet .. ell here's the problems, I managed to get one I'm from him afterward saying his new number and and I sent a few msgs back, well I Haven't got any. he won't talk to me at all now.. what's the problem/w
+1 y
well I finally just got a message back from him he said he's sry it took so long he'd been busy with work. I just dnt understand does he like me or was it just because he was drinking. he told our friends that he liked me but then he hadn't spoke to me and I'm positive he still talks to other girls, he has the wrap of being a playa but it really seemed different that night was it or was it just the alcohol?
3
3