Am I the only one that finds it impossible to sit down and have a deep discussion about feelings?

Am I the only one that finds it impossible to sit down and have a deep discussion about feelings? ex. "this is how your hurting me" "when you do this I feel this way" "I'm sorry for what I did"

Why is the solution to every problem, sit down and tel him/her how you feel? who made those rules? and why is it so impossible to do? I much rather say I'm sorry with actions, for example if I get in a fight with my mom about me doing more chores, If I want to resolve things I will do more chores, not sit down and talk about it, that seems pointless. And let's say I don't have time to do more chores I will make an effort and do what I can, the situation would be the same if we talked or not. Does anyone else agree that serious talks are unnecessary?
1
2