Girls: Should I ignore and keep flirting or move on? Any idea what's on this girl's mind?

Here's this girl I've been a friend with for 6yrs. She had a boyfriend who broke up with her 2yrs back. We have great time together. Last time we met she invited me to her home for lunch and cooked for me. Said after her boyfriend I am the first guy to have entered her house. I had a crush on her from the first time we talked and now I want to be more than friends. So I have started flirting and giving indications. She is smart and I guess she's getting the signals. Recently she called me and when we were talking she said she had something to do and she'll call me back in 10mins. After that she disappeared for 10days. In between she didn't even reply to my sms. This has happened earlier too and we have fought over it. Next time she called I was pissed off. But she managed to talk me out of it. Said she was busy with her new job(wedding planner) and she prefers talking to me rather than texting. Thought I would understand. every time we fight about this she gives the same reason. After that call she again disappeared. 2 days back she sent me a message on Facebook saying "guess you aren't online..will call you today..tk cr". She hasn't called yet. Is she confused or just flaky? How should I react to it? Ignore and keep flirting or move on?
2
0