What does it mean I told a guy I liked him now he's ignoring me and flirting with other girls in my face

also he tld me he chooses to ignore me its simple as that Because he teased me ad I took it t wrong way he says . he tld me he doesn't want to hurt me ad he doesn't want trouble . iam white ad he's fillapino . he also said wot difference wd it make if he ignored me I tld him nothing ad called him a robot he laughed at me . now at wrk he stil continues to ignore me but flirting with girls in front . I sent an email ad I tld him I really liked him ad its to late to hurt me Because he's dne that with his harsh words .that I wdnt bother with him cozs not the person I thought . ad carry on being a pompus ass . ad he keeps nearly walking in to me . if he's doing it to get a reaction frm me he won't get . I won't play mind games . iam hurting Because I put my feelings on the line ad he's become a pig to me .he keeps looking at me .be fore he was flirting with me teasing me asking me question abt men I wd be interested . ad wd I like to b married in the future he use to tease me abt liking his friend . then he wd go through his friends name ad asked if I liked any of them . he never inclued him self . also I cud tel he liked me now he's being a jerk .
What does it mean I told a guy I liked him now he's ignoring me and flirting with other girls in my face
Add Opinion