She said that she liked me too but she has a boyfriend. She decides to tell me this now, why?

Anonymous
I knew this girl for almost six or seven months. We flirt with each other every time we are with together. She gave me her phone number and we text and talk from time to time. Yesterday we were at a bar, and I told her that I liked her. She said that she liked me too but she has a boyfriend. This confused me because she just telling me this now and she never told me anything at all. Why would she do this?
+1 y
I feel like she wasted my time. she should of told me right on the spot that she was in a relationship. She always kiss me on the cheek out the blue. Physical flirts and all. I'm moving on after last night. I'm trying to figure out why wait to tell them? You like the guy and you don't want to hurt his feelings?
0
2