He's coming here and I don't know how to handle it?

Anonymous
I used to know this guy when I lived abroad. He had a girlfriend so nothing happened between us although we really enjoyed each others' company. We then lost contact.

Now, over a year later we're back in contact again. He told me he's now single. The problem is we live in different countries at this point. I went to visit friends and met up with him for a drink and we had a great time as always. Seems now he's coming to visit me on his holiday. Nothing hasn't happened really yet, it's just flirty. I would only hear from him maybe twice a week, but he's much more flirty now than before.

I really do like him but I'm not sure how to handle that he's coming here. Since we live so far apart I think the possibilities for us are very limited. Why would he come though you think? I can't see him moving abroad in the future really.

1
0