+1 y

Why have you always been single or why have you been single for a long time?

I was just curious to see if people's situations are similar to mine.

I have always been single, I almost got into a relationship once but she dumped me...as far as an actual relationships I have never had one. I think part of it, its because I can't tell when a girl likes me, or if she is friendly. It gets worse when she plays hard to get, I get even more confused and annoyed, because I don't know if she wants me to get away from her and get the hint. I am also sort of a lonner too, I do go out don't get me wrong, but as far as friends I only have one and I pretty much live under his shadow...i can't really make good lasting friendships. So that I guess affects me because to me girls don't like lonners. Plus I never learned these skills anyways, my dad never though me that and I just have to learn by trial and error, which has proven to be a really long annd tedious process.
6
4