+1 y

Scared to love again, a life filled by meaningless relationships?

have you ever been scared to love again, I've had many boyfriends but only really been in love once he was literally my world and I've never been happier than when I was with him, I don't know whether he changed or whether parts of him I loved were just an act but the pain I felt after he left destroyed me.

I'm now at a point in my life where I'm craving that closeness again, the one that can only be filled by someone you love, but I've gained this negative quality of not letting anyone in, as soon as someone gets close I push them away, I have had many men in my life since good looking, kind, trustworthy, all the qualities you would want in a partner yet I find myself quickly loosing interest and moving on to the next even my ex who I loved wanted to remain friends but I pushed him away completely.

My question is not how to attract a man I can do with ease, what I need to know is how to let someone truley in again or if anyone else has been in a similar situation and finally found someone who broke down their walls, I want someone to mean something to me and I want to be in love and happy again.y
0
1