+1 y

Want to sleep with my ex just once... How will that help?

My boyfriend of 6 months recently broke up with me. It's been 2 months, but we still talk once or twice per week. At first I tried to win him back, by telling him how much I love him and miss him. That didn't work. so I decided to let it go, and hoping that he will come to his senses. Recently I told him that I want to sleep with him. He agrees. I already made up my mind that this will be a one-time thing, because I can't let him have his cake and eat it too. Although he says he still cares about me and misses me, how is this gonna affect our recent relationship and now friendship? since we live 3 hrs from each other, I'm hoping that when he comes, he'll change his mind, seeing how much I care and love him. I planned on taking care of him, cooking his fave meals, the whole thing! He's coming over for a week-end. Any advice? How can I make this time memorable to him?
+1 y
He broke up because I kept accusing him of many things. I just assume stuff and make big deals out of them. I guess he got tired of it.

he always check up on me every week. Always.But I am ready for the consequences of sleeping with him. whatever happens, I'll deal with it. It may take some time, but I will.
3
2