+1 y

Is he interested or just up for a 1 night stand?

I'm in first year university and I'm staying in residence. The first week I noticed a cute guy from my residence always looking at me and smiling. He's the popular type who likes to party a lot but is really smart. I'm above average when it comes to my looks Because quite a few guys have told me that they think I'm out of their league. A few weeks ago a few people from our rez went out to eat, including him, and at the table he kept making eye contact and holding it for a long time until I had to look away because it was getting weird. And he did the same thing a few days later when he was holding the door open for me. I was at a dance and I noticed that he kept looking at me dancing with this other guy but he didn't ask me to dance later. And when I try texting him he doesn't seem to want to talk and gives me short answers and uses exclamation points quite a bit. And last night when I was talking to a group of guys on my soccer team, he walked by and purposely bumped into me, and looked back and smiled. He's a really friendly guy and I'm not sure if he does that to other girls. I don't see him too often to talk to him but when I do see him, he always does something to make me laugh.Do you think he's interested or just wants a one night stand?
Updates:
+1 y
im not into one night stands at all
Is he interested or just up for a 1 night stand?
Add Opinion