+1 y

Best way to ask someone out?

Yep I'm a girl wanting to ask a guy out :P

Every time I asked a guy out its been in person, and most of the time when it comes to asking him it becomes so obvious that I'm nervous... which is a really big problem... sometimes I got rejected sometimes I got accepted but I always had to hold my nervousness in

I heard that in person is usually the best way to ask someone out but its always too stressful... how would asking someone out over text or Internet or phone or something work? There's a guy I have a crush on but I'm too nervous what should I do? I don't want it to end up like the times I get rejected before... also if its not in person then he won't see me flinching when I'm waiting for his answer
In person
In person but always privately
Phone
Vote C
Text
Vote D
Internet/IM
Vote E
GirlGuy
+1 y
I managed to work up the courage to ask him out and it worked well ^^ he said he's busy today but we're dating tomorrow ^_^ thanks everyone
Best way to ask someone out?
14
12