+1 y

How do I flirt? Was I really a creep?

I have a concern, as I am generally scared of people but once and a while I "forget" while talking to someone. I don't know what to make of this

About a month ago I went to my old work at night(its opened 24/7) to visit old friends, they weren't in and the cashier told me who I worked with but never talked to. I intended to talk to her for 5 minutes as I can't talk to girls but ended up talking to her for 3 or so hours. I never looked at the time or thought about who I was talking to, we were just talking. She was doing the majority of the talking with me inputting here and there. She said she dressed up as the devil or something for Halloween and I said "How can you be the devil when your an an angel. Awe, look at me being so sweet" and other comments like that, I say the latter to keep safe, so I can be joking/not joking and I don't know how to flirt, I need help. I commented how she can look good wearing a horrible uniform while I need to wear nice shirts/pants to look OK. She was adjusting her top the majority of the time. I don't know what that means. She is around 23 while I am 19

After I left I doubted myself thinking I looked like a fool. I told one of my friends sister and she said I sounded like a dorky loser and she would have knocked me out for being a creep. Some other friends say that she is creeped out because I stayed there for hours. None of my friends have had any contact with her ever. I have low confidence/esteem etc and feel girls will laugh at me. I Haven't been back there since and that was my last real outside of work social contact. I fear people think I am a creep and such but I'm not doing anything intentionally or with any intent to creep out people.

What to make of this? How do I flirt? Was I really a creep?
How do I flirt? Was I really a creep?
1
1