+1 y

Is he just being nice..?

Ok... This is kind of a weird question but there is this guy that I like but I don't know if it's just going to be a waste of time so I'm starting to see him as just a friend and I treat him the same as I treat everyone else nothing special. But I've noticed that each time I'm talking to another guy he is suddenly there like watching me.. ha ha but we don't talk as much as we used to anymore we only say hi to each other but like I was going to say each time I approach him he suddenly starts moving a lot like he doesn't want to talk to me or feels uncomfortable or something and in the middle of our conversation he gives me high fives and it's just so weird how he acts and like he blushes and he treats me differently like he acts differently with me than with other girls he remembers everything I say even things that I forget I mention and he is like more calm when he is around me.. He always says hi to me when he sees me and mentions my name a lot. The thing is he is the nice kind of guy the guy who is nice to EVERYONE. So how can I know if he is just being nice or actually has some feeling for me..?

Thank you! :)
Is he just being nice..?
Add Opinion