+1 y

Do girls like it when you chase after them?

A friend once told me that girls want you to chase them (not literally of course). Where, if they seem to push you away, you can still win them over. I'm not sure if this is the rule or the exception, but like my mom was turned off by my dad, but then he kept pushing her to go on a date and wouldn't stop, she finally said yes to get him to stop bugging her, they had a fun time, later ended up getting married, and here I am!

I've had many situations in which girls have given me mixed signals. She likes me one day, gives me the cold shoulder the next and likes me the day after. I guess the reason I'm asking is that there was this one girl who liked me at one time. it was obvious by her body language and how she acted around me. Whenever we were in the same room, every minute or so, she'd look up from what she was doing and look at me. I got to know her and not sure what happened, but she went from hot to cold literally overnight. I still asked her out and she let me down easy. Since then, she's been walking the other way whenever she's seen me in the hallways at our college. I'm thinking about going up to her and confronting her, but I'm not sure how that'll go over.

She's one of those really soft, quiet, and sensitive girls, and I'm one of those soft, quiet, and sensitive guys. Normally, I would let a situation like this go, but I really like her and haven't been able to forget about her. She seems to go for guys who are the "alpha male" type, so I'm wondering if maybe if I'm more direct, forward, or confrontational, if she'll respond to that. I'm not trying to sound like a jerk, I'm really not. I'm just always open to changing my approach and my attitude to further improve myself.
1
2