+1 y

Regret meeting guy, advice?

I am trying not to give up on men but its hard whenn...I thought being a good person would help but apparently not.Today I was supposed to go on a date with a guy I really like. We used to date before he decided he just wanted to be friends. Since then,he has been saying how he misses me so much and he would love to see me. So yesterday when he asked me out to dinner, I was ecstatic. He asked me if we could spend the weekend together. I told him I would think about it. Earlier today I texted him and told him that I eould rather just have dinner without the extra. So he cancelled. Apparently I was just a hole :(. So the whole thing made me sad. I feel like I am just lost my faith in ever finding someone who won't just think of me as a hole. I regret ever meeting him. Is there any hope?
+1 y
I spoke to him and its official I am just a familiar hole to get his rocks off since he has a dry spell. Well part of me is relieved that now I know he is a douche who isn't worth it and another part feels like an idiot who fell for an idiot. Ptobably just cry it out tonight and go on with my life tomorrow.
Regret meeting guy, advice?
2
1