+1 y

Tell girl I like her?

Long story short, I had a crush on this girl I met, and ended up telling her almost immediately. It didn't work out horribly wrong until later when she said that "she did like the cheesily romantic stuff", and foolish me totally overdid it for way too long XD

Eventually I got over her, but now about ½year later, we've started texting/chatting online all the time, seen each other once in a while, and gotten pretty close (as friends, but I can't help but think she's been flirting a bit! >_>) - and now I think I'm falling for her again -- except this time it's more because of her personality in general, than her looks and interests like last time.

As I learned from last time, she probably won't ignore me just because I like her, but I think she has a crush on someone else, and I don't wanna risk our friendship, nor want to seem like I'll be the annoying, cheesy guy all over again. Do you think I should come clean and tell her that I won't be like that again, or just keep it to myself and get over her asap? C:
+1 y
Actually, to rephrase that last part, it's not that I think she has a crush on someone else, but just SOMEONE, could in theory just as well be me XD
+1 y
Also I don't know what happened to the title of my question, it was supposed to be "Should I tell this girl I like her... Again?" XD
Tell girl I like her?
1
0