+1 y

My ex girlfriend, who hurt me a lot, comes and says I was such an important part of her life?

My ex-girlfriend talked to me one of those days and said that I "had been a very important part" of her life.

I find it hard to believe since she criticized me all of the time and even cheated on me and kept that other guy around for a very long time even though I had tell me many times how hurtful it was. -and yes, it was very stupid for me to stand all of that mistreatment, I accept.-

If it is true I was a big part of her life, why would she want to hurt me so much in the past? why does she come and speak like this now? I find her words are rather offensive since she showed she did not give a damn -which was the reason I dumped her in the end.-

If I was such an important part of her life, how come she substituted me so easily? she was going out with another guy just a few weeks after our break up.
1
1