+1 y

She still has a boyfriend but we flirt?

Hi I'm in a little dilemma here with a friend of mine. We've been knowing each other for about 6 months. At the time, I had a girlfriend and she still has a boyfriend but we flirted with each other a lot. We have gone out a couple times in which we bought each other little gifts and basically just have fun. I notice that she doesn't mind me in her "personal space" much and sometimes I "feel" that she likes me a lot more than what she shows. However, she has the good ol' hot and cold issues too. I can basically talk to her everyday or play video games with her online and we trash talk each other...etc. and then I won't hear from her for days.

Usually I would just let things go but I notice that most women like to be pursued to show that the guy cares for her..understandable especially nowadays with the whole sex now, leave ya hanging tomorrow deal. But I really do like her. I try to be exciting around her and we often tease each other but I'm curious to as what game she may be playing and why she would play it with me. by the way she is with some guy and has been for about 8 months I believe but I feel she has feelings for me but doesn't want to hurt him Because he's a "nice" guy. So...what is going on?

ps. we went out last week...had a ball. She asked me out this week to get coffee...she remembers small details about things I have told her about me. We flirt with each other most times. And if I don't hear from her and get mad and tell her I don't appreciate that, she will immediately call me and yell at me and give me some excuse as to y I Haven't heard from her and how she will try to better herself... then she will not call me for another couple days lol ...i don't get it!
+1 y
I guess what I'm trying to ask is...WHY DO MOST WOMEN PLAY HOT ( LIKE THEY'RE INTO YOU), THEN COLD ( LIKE YOU BASICALLY SCREWED UP AND SHES NOT INTERESTED ANYMORE)...then alternate back and forth?
+1 y
one other thing, lol, this is a girl that when I couldn't make it to school because of lack of gas, she came to my apt and she followed me to a station and put 30 dollars in my tank...small car too :) so I'm confused
+1 y
ok I just got a phone call from her and she acted as if nothing happened but said how she will buy a new phone ? She still wants to meet tomorrow with me and was disappointed because I told her that if she hadn't called me I wouldntve showed up...whats the deal with her?
She still has a boyfriend but we flirt?
1
0