+1 y

Do you think she will go out with me if I ask her out face to face?

So I'm almost 20 and there is this girl I've liked from work for about a year now, long story short I asked her out twice early in the year around Feb/March and got a 'yes' and a 'I'll get back to you', I did it over the phone and whilst I was confident the first time, I wasn't that confident the second time, very nervous and I think it projected into her answer. I gave up on her and just worked on myself, gym and uni and hanging out with mates. The last month or so I decided I want to ask her out once more face to face, to just get a solid conclusion (whether she wants to go out with me) because I know she likes me as a person but I'm not sure whether she wants to go out with me.

So I went into work today to develop some photos and she was working in the photo section, I just kept sitting down next to the machine sorting out my photos, I stood up once or twice because my legs were going stiff and she came over to me to talk. Just talked about me developing photos from my old phone because I got the new iPhone 4S and we had a friendly argument about which color is better because she said she loves the white one and I kept saying the black one was better, and we both smiled a bit. I went up to the counter to pay for the photos and we talked for a few more minutes (no one else was around, it was just us two) about work, university and a few other things. A good conversation, she was smiling a bit and so was I still, I had this new 'natural confidence' it seemed, ever since I've got fitter, I feel a lot better physically and mentally. The vibe was very good, I think I have to ask her out sooner rather than later though (after exams though, my last one is the 8th November).

I want to ask her out once more but face to face like a man and if she rejects me, she rejects me. I really just want a definitive ‘yes’ or ‘no’ face to face and I’ll move on if it’s the latter. Should I say that I like her and admit my feelings (without going overboard)
1
1