+1 y

Is my ex still interested in me?

So me and my ex have been meeting for breakfast once a week for the last couple of months. I am still interested in her and she knows this. I know she has been dating some other guy. But at breakfast the other day she mentioned a stuffed animal I gave to her when we were still together and said that she still sleeps with it every night. I know this probably means nothing but what does anyone else think?
+1 y
up to her. She had told me she loved me and that she didn't want me to say it back at the moment because she wanted me to say it when I was ready. But I have never been good at expressing myself. So I never really said it until she already felt bad about me not saying it. ...and it ended with her just pulling back, not calling me anymore, not texting me, not responding back...until we finally made it official. But we keep in touch since we broke up - mostly because of my efforts. but the last
+1 y
month or so has been the first time we have been consistently meeting up. But I also feel like she is still holding back a lot - like she will call me and then if I don't pick up, when I call back say hi and then say she has to go. Or if text her - she will reply and then just stop replying. So a lot of mixed signals. And I'm wondering if it is because she still has feeling for me or if it is because she wants to keep me as a second option or someone to make her feel better about the
+1 y
relationship she is in now - but not as someone who she is really still interested in

**I guess from my stand-point on your situation, I would say the same thing. Just be careful in not letting your ex lead you on - but to just be using you as an option or someone that he can turn to when he wants. With that being said, I think your ex bring up inside jokes from the past could be a good thing. It was really thinking about some of the good times that I had with my ex that really made me tell
Is my ex still interested in me?
3
0