+1 y

Have I done the right thing? please help me with this ongoing situation?

basically me and my ex were together 4 year we were in a relationship for a year then we split he got back with his ex. over the rest of our relationship she messed with his head picked him up and put him down but he was crazy in love with her, even though he cared for me too he couldn't shake her or her games. I stood by him through this but then when I learned of other girls he was taking out I left him. I'm not defending him but I know a lot of this was down to her and her games and hurting him and his ego which I and these other girls took the fall for and had to feed.

anyway we have been friends for last 3 month and I have moved away now he says he's sorry and wishes he could meet me again and not ruin things as his ex is finally out his life, he loves and misses me etc etc. I do believe him, he has plenty of girls around him and I'm not around yet its me he wants. However I have told him he should have known how much he cared for me before and not played games and treat me right and wished him the best.

was I right to do this and walk away with my head held high or should I have give him a chance, I still have very strong feelings for him but he has really hurt me so I need some good advice desperately.
+1 y
thankyou guys I know your both probably right its just hard letting go, when you love someone and they begging for you back its hard to dismiss your heart and follow your head :(
1
1