+1 y

How do you keep guys on the hook that don't live in the same city as you?

So I started talking to this guy a month ago... We haven't actually met (but I know he's real he's my best friends friend lol) anyhow I was going down to see him and my friend for the long weekend but he won't be there cause he'll be out of town working, so he told me he will come up to see me, but now his mind changed and he won't have "time" cause he goes to Mexico in December so I said whatever... I guess and i dunno it's weird I remember when we first started talking he was trying so hard to just get me to talk to him and being so sweet and gentlemen like and I feel like now because he knows I feel so much for him he is kinda thinking he doesn't have to try anymore... But what he doesn't know is he's pushing me away and my erg to talk to him isn't as much anymore because he just seems bored of me... How do I make him realize what he's doing with out sounding controlling and keeping him on the hook again? Please help.
2
0