+1 y

Why am I never attracted to girls who are attracted to me? How can I become less picky?

Should I turn into a less picky guy aka man whore? The most attractive girl at my school is attracted to me yet I'm not sexually attracted to her. I realize she's very beautiful, but I'm simply not attracted to her for some reason. Almost every guy wants to get in her pants. They can't believe I rejected her/think I'm stupid. It's not the first time that's happened to me. I'm never attracted to the girls who are attracted to me and it's starting to p*ss me off. I'm 19 years old and never had a girlfriend. Why am I so picky? Will I stay single forever? I want to become less picky, but I guess that's not going to happen. Is there a way to become less picky? The man whores f*** as many girls as possible... even average/ugly girls. Why are they not picky at all? How can I become less picky?
+1 y
No, I'm NOT gay. Unlike most guys I'm simply very picky. What can I do about it?
3
4