+1 y

Mixed feelings, advice?

Ok, so I'm married. I've became friends with a guy and I think I'm starting to like him as more than just "friends". I'm not happy with the married life. But I wanna stay for my son (I don't want him to have to go through what I did when I was a kid). Just the attitude, controlling and things like that. I don't like that kinda stuff. We'll call my friend, "C". So we were texting the other night and I asked him sex was the only thing he wants/would want from me and he said "no I like the friendship we have but it can't be more than that" so I said OK, that's all I wanted to know. I've never told him I have feelings for him. He text me back and said "now it can't anyways" and I wasn't sure, still not, what he meant by that. I asked him what he meant and he said "cause your with your man". I don't know if he meant "now it can't anways" like, it can't be more anyways since your not single, or if he meant it like, not right now. I didn't wanna ask him cause I don't want him to think since I like him, we need to quit talking. I've seen him a few times at his work and he gave me a hug, and I felt like I Haven't felt in a longgggg time. I'm constantly thinking about him and I even DREAM about him! This is driving me crazy! I wanna be with him so bad, but I don't have the heart to "just leave for another guy". I wanna have a reason to leave, something that I didn't do. I don't know how to explain it. I really need some advice on this! Please!? Thank yall! I'm new at this site lol.
Mixed feelings, advice?
Add Opinion