+1 y

How can I approach her?

I am a freshman at college and there is a gorgeous girl in my Intro to Sociology class who is exactly my type. I've never talked to her and we do not sit close to her. Occasionally I will pass her twice a week on our way to different classes, but because we don't have multiple classes with the same students as freshmen really, it's hard to for close relationships. Occasionally we'll make eye contact for a few seconds but that is it. I have no problem being gutsy and trying something new, but I fell like just randomly approaching her may be awkward or something, just because I feel like if I fail that's my only chance and I don't want to lose a chance completely.

What would be the best way to show/tell this girl she is super cute or to get to meet her? Would a smile when we pass each other be too much?
How can I approach her?
1
1