+1 y

How do I ask girl?

Hi,

Recently I've started taking a look at myself and my personality, trying to improve upon myself. I'm a nice person, I try to help people whenever I can, and I try to be as good of a friend as I can. On the flip side, I know that I'm much more arrogant then I should be. I know that I have very strong opinions, and have to learn to listen better as well.

Also, I have a gut feeling that whenever I talk to people, I'm unintentionally being rude to them, like being accidentally condescending while giving them a compliment. Maybe I'm being overly self-conscious, but I really think I am, and I LOATHE that.

Now here's the rub of the situation. This is only what I think I am, and, since I'm, in comparison to public school kids, a social pariah (my school has 50 kids, we're a socratic private school), I may not be right about this. I want to ask others what they think of me, but I really don't have many options, given that I'm not looking for an adult opinion, and guys don't really get that I'm trying to be serious.

I want to ask this girl in my class what she thinks of me, how I can improve myself, but I'm worried that I may just come off as creepy. She, in comparison to myself, is the prom queen. She's always hanging out with the cool crowd, I know (via my eyes) that she smokes and drinks, despite being only 15, and she seems to be very socially in-tune.

So, how do you think I should ask for an opinion. I really think this girl is my best option, but if you have other suggestions, I'd be open to hearing them. Thanks a bunch.

+1 y
EDIT: We have five classes together, and I've known her for well over a year now. We're not friends in the "traditional" sense, like, we don't hang out on our own time, but we're just the kind of friends that only see each other at school.
How do I ask girl?
1
1