+1 y

How to approach someone a girl who is gorgeous?

I'm a freshmen at college in my first semester and have not had the easiest of times making new friends and forming relationships in classes. That may change next year since I will be taking classes directed towards my major and students in my classes will be consistent. Anyway, there is one girl in my Intro to Sociology course who is absolutely gorgeous in my eyes. She is the perfect type of girl that I look for as far as looks are concerned. Sure, tons of other girls are cute but this one is exactly what I look for and she is gorgeous. However, I have never talked to her and don't even know her name. In class we sit relatively far apart. She has her 2 other friends and I'm mostly just by myself with a few random classmates next to me.

I have plenty of friends from high school so I have no problem talking to girls if I know them, but I would consider myself reserved. I'm not socially awkward and I like to have a good time. I paint my body for football games and can be outgoing. I'm also a nice guy, I'll treat any girl amazing the way she deserves to be treated. I do, however, find it weird to envision myself just approaching a girl and I do fear failure because like I said this girl is perfect and I fear losing that opportunity. If she wasn't perfect, I'd have no problem, but she is.

Like I said, I do have one class with her and twice a week sometimes I'll pass her on our way to different classes. Sometimes we make eye contact for about 2 seconds and then nothing else really. There is a chance next year we may have classes together since I am double majoring, one of which I think is her major.

My question is, how should I go about handling the situation? Do I suck up my pride and try and approach her if I see her alone? Should I crack a shy smile when passing her on the way to our classes? She I just wait until next year? What should I do?
3
3