+1 y

Why is he pulling away? Confused!

Hi Everyone,

I am a little confused and in need of any help about this.. a guy I have been talking to likes me a lot. He's scared of his own feelings about me. He has been through a lot and hurt a lot. He has his walls up. He said it will take time to bring them down. We went for coffee yesterday morning before I went to the gym mind you we have not really gone on a real date yet. He was flirting with me and listened intently to me talking. afterward he gave me a hug and a kiss. The kiss was not serious just a lingering peck. lol He made the move. Since yesterday he has been distant and I don't understand why? Did he lose interest? I don't know why he kissed me if he wasn't feeling a connection anymore. If I text him he answers but, just seems withdrawn. Should I just let him chase me and not contact him? I am lost as to what his deal is. Thanks a bunch for your help. -Confused
+1 y
So he texted me this evening..chatted with me for a bit. He asked me when I tried to end the convo by saying feel better and if you need anything I am only a few numbers away, since he's sick. He said Thank you, my name. That means a lot. Then I said feel better and get some rest he said I will...you like me don't you? Why would he ask me if I like him? Shouldn't it be clear by now we have kissed twice? Why did he ask me if I like him? I tried to play it off casually by saying yeah your a nice g
+1 y
guy. Just wondering why he is asking me? Then he proceeded to tell me he likes holding me, that I am beautiful and so on..Any help I appreciate it. Thank you
Why is he pulling away? Confused!
2
0