+1 y

Does this sound like flirting or teasing?

so I went to Boston for my birthday last weekend. I brought my two best friends. and later in the day my friend who lives in Boston met us there. he had history with one of my friends. knew of the other, but had never met/talked to her.

so, with the position we were all in. he pretty much talked to me only. he would do things like flick my hair when I wasn't looking.then, when I looked at him he would say it wasn't him. when I was looking right at him he like touched the top of my head. he winked at me a lot( I don't know why?) I'm pretty sure he kept doing it only because I was like why do you keep doing that.

then he would say something and I would reply back and disagree. he knows that I'm a really quiet person so he would say I don't have to yell/ get so mad. then he would ask if I wanted to take it outside. and if we were outside he would ask if I wanted to take it inside. he said that so many times that night. he also took my ring away and said I had to get try and get it back from him. so i said he could just have it. and he was like no you have to try. so he stuck it on his thumb and clenched his fist and I spent five minutes trying to get it off his thumb. and when I first grabbed his hand he was like "ooh, now you're holding my hand" haha.

it was just little things like that. now, does it make a difference if I told you he has a girlfriend? since he lives in Boston I never get to see him and since I was the only one he could talk to he just ended up flirting? like could he control if it he wanted to? I knew he really wanted to me. I know this because he put himself in an uncomfortable position just to hang out with me. and he told me not to worry about my friend that he came here to see me. I just don't understand why he would flirt with me if he has a gf.

i want your opinion. thank you :)
+1 y
ohh I forgot to add one of the most important things! when he talks to me, he like intensely looks at me when either of us is talking and he smiles. and sometimes when either of us is done talking, I'll look away then look again at him, and he would still be smiling.
1
1