+1 y

Did this friendship just spring out because of the food I gave him?

I had some brownies one morning at school that a friend had given me and during class another one of my friends asked me for one and so I gave her one. After class was over she brought over her friend (a guy) and told me he wanted one too. I'd talked to him before and considered us almost friends. I gave him a brownie and he thanked me and gave me a hug. This actually surprised me a bit because I never saw him hugging other people and I didn't think he was a huggy sort of person. Ever since he's been greeting me more enthusiastically and I've discovered we had more in common than I originally thought. I've even managed to developed a slight crush on him, but I wonder if he just opened up all of a sudden because of the food I gave him. So did this friendship just spring out because of the food I gave him and if that's the case could I take this further with him?
0
1