+1 y

Awkward situation with my crush, yet again.

I have a crush on a guy named Adam. I wouldn't exactly call it a crush, but I just think he's cute. We don't talk that much, but we had class together last year and are Facebook friends. Today was his birthday and I was planning to give him a birthday hug, but I didn't see him. Later, my friend and I were walking to 5th period. She had Dance and I had Vocal. She whispered to me out of no where, that he was behind me. (he had football and was heading to the gym) I turned around and said "Happy Birthday!" to him with a smile. But he just stared at me for a while then said "thanksssss." It was really AWKWARD. Then my friend suggested I hug him, even after the awkwardness. I didn't. lol

I'm curious. Was he weirded out, or he didn't recognize me (I wore glasses and later I got contacts)? Why do you think he acted this way?

2
2