+1 y

Any ideas why he's hot and cold?

This guy I've recently got a crush on at college was giving signs that he had a crush on me too and people have said it seems like he likes me. I always catch him staring over at me when we're out with a big group of friends but it's only once he's had a drink that he feels confident enough to come up and chat. He enjoys teasing me and being a little playful / mean.

For a couple of weeks he would chat to me on Facebook and would be his teasing and playful self but now he never initiates the convo, I do and he always takes a while to reply and sometimes the convo just dies completely even though I've actually asked something. I know he is really busy with college work because he has said so but he still comes online.. He started the convo with me the other night but then stopped talking.

It's so confusing because when we're out drinking again with friends he will always be checking me out and staring at me and If we're next to each other will push me about and mess up my hair. He knows I've rejected one of the other guys recently so I don't know if he assumes I'll do the same to him.

Help? :)
+1 y
he has lots of female friends and seems completely normal with them
Any ideas why he's hot and cold?
2
0