+1 y

I do not understand her mixed signals?

I do not know whether or not she likes me. Fast forward to two semesters ago after being in a class for a week with her she asked me what I was doing lets say today than I said I was helping my mom than she ask what I was doing on Saturday I gave the same response. I did not know if she was asking me out. As well as, she progressed to sit farther away from me. Also, one time since we were partners for labs and it was full we had to come back. To make short story short she turned around and said I made bad decisions I wanted to eat lunch and she wanted to study for psychology and I did not know if she turned around and said that because she wanted me to study with her. I thought to myself you do not need me to study psychology and she never ask me to study with her she said she was going to study in posy and I said I was going to meet back here with you.

She also does aloof things back then like take a felt pen out of my hand while I am using it and my calculator. So I thought she like me and I asked in the last day of the semester for some hot chocolate and she said she was busy so than I thought it was a no. Couple days for a lab test she follows me for 20 min and than after the test I was talking to a girl and she went in between me and the girl and walk by I thought why did you do that there is a lot of space to walk around us. So fast forward to 2 semester which is present. In the first day of classes she did not sit with me , but after couple weeks she sits near me both classes.

Sometimes she ignores me when I say hi and walks by or when I asked her something she is forced to say something or feels bored to talk to me. At times she seems to open up to talk to me freely and other times she is just seems bored. I did not do anything I am trying to open up to her I understand if she just wants to be friends but she keeps brushing up against me in a lab where there is a lot of space to move freely and touches my hand every time I passed her papers or have contact. For example, she also stood real close and bump into me. I need to know what is going on if she has feelings why does she feel bored because I notice a tone when I talk to her and seems boring but when other people talk to her she seems to be happy and etc. Just the other day she gave me a smile and I smiled and she gave me a good eye contact and she turned red while she still kept smiling at me. She gets hot and cold I don't understand.
+1 y
alot of the half stuff was two semisters but duringa couple test she would sit far away from me is it becausei make her uncomfortable because of unresolves feeligns
+1 y
I don't know what happend and than I spoke to her once in class and she acted bored. it felt like she didn't acknowledge I was there

+1 y
She acts mean to mei need some help anyone
I do not understand her mixed signals?
1
0