+1 y

I still have feelings for my ex boyfriend?

My ex and I broke up almost a year ago...But I still have feelings for him, I just found out that he has a new girlfriend...I'm glad he is happy but I still love him and want to get back with him...But here is the crazy part I want to move on because I feel like I just going to be hurt...And I still feel like we need to grow up some more...Even if we were to get back together<<<<I REALLY MISS HIM (he's like my best friend)
+1 y
My ex and I broke up almost a year ago...but I still have feelings for him, but I just found out he has a new girlfriend...I'm glad that he is happy but I still love him and I want to get back with him..but here's the crazy part...here is the crazy part...I want to move on because I feel like I'm going to get hurt. I still feel like him and I need to grow up some more before oe even if we get back together one day...but at the end of the day I just want my best friend back.
1
2