+1 y

I feel like he means more to me then I mean to him?

i met this boy through a mutual friend. we have been talking on almost a daily basis for about six months and he is one of my best friends. just to make it clear he has a girlfriend.

I'm just frustrated because I feel like he means more to me then I mean to him. and I don't know what to do about it. and I'm talking about just as friends. like, he's always there when I need somebody to talk to and he's so nice to me and always knows when I'm upset without me having to say anything. but I feel like he doesn't see me as the same way. well I've told him he can talk to me if he needs anything. he's one of my really good friends. I just don't know if he considers me as one of his really good friends. and I feel like since he has a girlfriend it would be awkward to talk to him about. oh and he lives a few hours away so its not like we can hang out a lot.

oh, he lives in the city. and I went there with two of my best friends. one was his ex. and he came and spent like five hours with me even though his ex was there and it was awkward. and I know he cares about me(he told me). so I don't know if that helps me at all. haha.

i don't know what to do! please help!
0
1