+1 y

What do I do? how do I get hime to want me instead? or to text me first? help!!

i met this guy cause I went with my two friends to a coffee shop where he was performing in a band he he seemed to have some feelings for my friend and I really liked him . so I asked my friend to give me his number and we've been texting a lot but I always text him first he never texts me first and I don't know what to do I'm afraid he doesn't like him so I texted him and told him I liked him and he said he liked me too so I was so happy and I told all my friends at school and I was so pumped but then I found out that he has these major feelings for his ex girlfriend but his girlfriend is going out with someone else so he is waiting for them to break up so he can try to get her back and he never texts me first and its really awkward when we text and keep in mind he lives 45 min away and I'm in 7th grade.
2
0