+1 y

This guy is hot and then cold.

He'll stare at me all the time, and if I'm walking behind him in school, he'll look over his shoulder back at me. I tend to ignore him if I pass by him in the hallways because I'm the shy, quiet type; however, he has approached me twice. The first time, it was very awkward because I wasn't expecting him to even come over and talk to me, but the second time, we had an okay conversation. Then yesterday, I saw him at my school's football game and he completely ignored me. Only when I approached him with my friend did he say "hi" to me, but he didn't bother saying anything else to me so I walked away. I felt really rejected.

I feel like he's hot some days and really cold other days. Should I just give up on him?
+1 y
He kept looking over at where I was sitting on the bleachers, but he never approached. Ugh.
This guy is hot and then cold.
2
0