+1 y

Is Scorpio man interested?

okay, I have a huge crush on this guy and he's a scorpio. I've never approached the guy, my sister introduced us and we work at the same company. he talked to me the other day on Facebook, omg he told me EVERY SINGLE DETAIL abt him and what he has, he talked to me on fb then skype and then on the phone. I was surprised by how much info he told me abt himself even though I know that scorpios are secretive.

after that, he jst says Hii or he ignores unless we have an eye contact. I caught him staring a couple of times.

I know they might not mean a thing, but I know that that phone call was weird and I'm not stupid, I know he was trying to impress me.

but after that, as if this person vanished and he became this accquainted person you know.

scorpio men, I'm not obsessed with horoscopes but I know they might help sometimes. its kinda weird when we're around each other. do you play the hot and cold game? do you want a girl to approach you or should I wait? I'm afraid to lose the guy if I didn't do anything cause he's so cute to me when I do approach him. I don't want to look easy to him. so help me! what should I do to interest him ? and how can I tell if he's interested ?!

THANKS!
Is Scorpio man interested?
1
1